The “University communication in Corona times: a state of emergency or a new normal?” conference aims to shed light on and discuss the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on university communication from very different perspectives with experts from science, media and politics.
EUPRIO contributes to the conference with three speakers:
- Nicolette Mijsberg (Manager Communications, Utrecht University in the Netherlands) - intensely involved in crisis communications from the first moment of the corona break out
- Menno Kramer (sr advisor international marketing and student recruitment, Utrecht University in the Netherlands)
- Paolo Pomati (director of communications Università del Piemonte Orientale in Italy, past president of EUPRIO)
They will take part in the following sections, held in English:
- When the crisis becomes normal, on November 23, at 15:45
- Finding and binding freshmen in Corona times Best practice lecture from the EUPRIO Network, on November 24, at 10:45.
Read the complete programme