This workshop will share the outcomes of our EMP exchange and demonstrate how to improve the promotion of mobility programmes and encourage student/staff participation through increased engagement between the university's lnternational Offices and the press departments of partner institutions.
lnstitutional partnerships are a major focus for our universities, but often the huge potential for promoting mobility programmes and encouraging student/staff participation is underestimated.
Better coordination between the university's lnternational Offices and the press departments of the partner institutions could help to improve this. There is huge potential for telling stories, for increasing project visibility, to make connections and to build bridges.
In this workshop we will:
- Share examples of best practice on how to develop successful strategies
- Give a special focus on European partnerships and liaisons
- Explore the structure and portfolio of PR departments and International Offices
- Discuss how mobility programmes are established and administered
- Share examples of the best tools to promote staff/student participation