University of Zagreb (entrance hall), Trg Republike Hrvatske 14 – Zagreb, Croatia
May 18th, 2018 (Friday), h. 09:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.
The mission of the higher education institutions is to educate academic citizens, shift scientific knowledge and contribute to the development of the whole society. Communication is a necessary part of this process and the responsibility of the higher education institutions themselves. The seminar based on this top ic encourages higher education institutions to recognize the importance of communication within their entire work as institution and its recognition.
- Internal and external communication at higher education institutions
- Communication strategies
- Paul Helbing, Director of Communications of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Professor Majda Tafra Vlahovié, PhD, University of Dubrovnik
- To gain understanding about the importance of effective internal communication
- To gain understanding about the importance of proactive informing about activities and the results of higher education institutions
- Encourage strategie planning of communication activities
- Encourage active inclusion in the EUPRIO network
- Agency for Science and Higher Education, Zagreb, Croatia
- University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
How to apply
An online application form must be completed by Monday, 14 May.2018 by 16:00h.
Željka Plužarić – ph. +385 1 6274837 – email: Zeljka.Pluzaric@azvo.hr
Sandra Kramar – ph. +385 1 4564249 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paola Claudia Scioli ph. +39 335 5725029 – email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org