- EUPRIO Members 2023: 600 € (including admission to the full conference programme, the social events, and the conference pack)
- NON-EUPRIO Members: 800 € (including admission to the full conference programme, the social events, and the conference pack)
- Companion: 220 € (including the social events and meals)
Applicants who want to become EUPRIO members are invited to apply for their membership to the association before or together with the registration to the conference in order to have the special discount for Members. For more information about Euprio membership go to Join Us
Registration step by step
- login to MyEUPRIO with your e-mail and password or create a new account, if you don't have one
- click on the banner "CONFERENCE REGISTRATION" (homepage)
- fill in all the requested data page by page, remembering to click on SAVE before leaving each page
- Click on SUBMIT after checking your registration data at the end of the registration form
After the submission, you will receive a pdf file of your registration. You can complete it and submit it again until August 18, 2023, but the invoice will be sent to you after the first submission. As soon as we receive the payment, we send you a receipt. We accept payments only by bank transfer. To the following bank account:
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo
Centralized Third Sector Branch Milan City
Largo Belotti, s.n.c. - 20121 Milan (Italy)
IBAN: IT21 H030 6909 6061 0000 0011 525
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BCITITMM
How the parallel sessions work
There are three different kind of parallel sessions (see the programme for details):
- A presentation is the presentation of a specific topic by the speaker. The presentation should last 30 to max. 45 minutes and allow space for questions and answers as well as a discussion with the participants.
- A workshop starts with a short introduction to the topic and allows for comments from the participants (approx. 10 minutes). Afterwards, questions are discussed in small working-groups (20 minutes), the results of which are then briefly presented by that groups (15 minutes). Finally, the results are discussed in the plenary.
- A talk begins with a short thematic introduction to the topic (max. 5 minutes). This is followed by various aspects or best-practice examples on the topic by means of one or more short impulse presentations. (max. 5-7 minutes each - depending from the number of presenters). After these presentations, questions can be asked and the person in charge moderates a discussion with the experts and the audience.
In the conference programme you have five sessions. Some activities are repeated twice. Some last 90-100 minutes and are not repeated.
In the registration form you can select maximum 5 activities. If a workshop is fully booked, you see it in grey and you cannot select it.
- Until June 18, 2023: a loss of 50% of the registration fees will apply
- From June 19 to July 18, 2023: a loss of 75% of the registration fees will apply
- After July 19, 2023: no refund will be possible
Registration deadline: August 18, 2023!
Info for registration and payment
Paola Scioli, EUPRIO Treasurer, mob. phone +39 335 5725029 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org