REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- € 600 Euprio members 2018
- € 800 non-Euprio members 2018
- € 220 accompanying person
The registration fee for delegates includes admission to the full conference programme, the social and cultural events, the conference materials.
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes participation in the social and cultural activities (lunches, dinners, walking guided tour).
- fill in the left part of the form with personal data, taking care to do it once (only one e-mail address!), and submit it
- follow the instruction in the e-mail you will receive to confirm the activation of your account
- go back to REGISTRATION, insert your e-mail address and password in the right part of the form and start to fill in your online registration.
How the parallel sessions work (now available!)
There are 3 groups of parallel sessions. Therefore you can attend between 4 and 6 activities (2 masterclasses + 2 workshops or 1 masterclass + 2 workshops + 2 workshops or 6 workshops).
- On Monday June 4th between 14:15 and 16:30 you can choose 1 masterclass (part 1 and part 2) or 2 workshops (round 1 and round 2). Only workshops have a limited number of participants.
- On Tuesday June 5th between 09:00 and 11:15 you can choose 1 masterclass (part 1 and part 2) or 2 workshops (round 1 and round 2). Only workshops have a limited number of participants.
- On Tuesday June 5th between 14:15 and 16:30 you can 2 workshops (round 1 and round 2). Workshops have a limited number of participants.
The number of participants per Workshop/Lecture is limited to 40 people. When a session is fully booked, you cannot select it anymore.
About the registration form remember that …
- Your registration can be completed at different times, connecting to this page. Please note that you should save your data (click on “save draft”) before skipping the registration form, if you don’t submit it and want to complete it later on.
- This is the form for registering to the conference programme. You are requested to fill in different registration forms for booking and paying your accommodation in Sevilla and for attending one of the suggested tours on Wednesday June 6th.
- Registration process to the conference will be closed only when you submit it, receive the invoice and pay it to EUPRIO.
Accepted method of payment
All registration fees should be paid in advance in EUR only by bank transfer after receiving the invoice by the Organising Team and made out to:
EUPRIO – Prinsstraat, 13 – B-2000 Antwerpen (Belgium)
Enterprise, VAT, tax number 0.817.514.713
Account holder: EUPRIO
Bank: Banca Prossima S.p.A. – Piazza Paolo Ferrari, 10 – 20121 Milano, Italy
IBAN: IT65 L033 5901 6001 0000 0011 525
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BCITITMX
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account. Please mention the code reference “EC2018″ and your first and last name on the bank transfer.
A letter of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by e-mail once the Organising Team has received the fully completed registration form and the related payment.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: MAY 21st, 2018
- Until April 30th, 2018: loss of 50% registration fee.
- From May 1st, 2018 to May 21st, 2018: loss of 75% of the registration fee.
- After May 21st, 2018 no refund will be possible.
Refunds will be handled only by bank transfer.