EUPRIO has over 600 members from all over Europe. It is easy to become a member of EUPRIO. Read the information below, and fill in the application form. Membership is articulated into four categories:
1. INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP. It’s open to all professionals who are engaged in the field of communications (press officers, public and external relations, marketing, information, Web, protocol, counselling, internal and external communication, etc.) in higher education and research institutions situated in Europe.
2. INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP. It’s open to higher education and research institutions situated in Europe. Institutions, though, are not members; each institutional membership entitles groups of up to four employees engaged in the field of communications at the same institutions to register as members, saving money and increasing memberships. One institution can subscribe several institutional memberships. These members have the same rights and duties as individual members.
3. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP. It’s open to:
- professionals who are engaged in the field of communications but not employed in higher education and research institutions;
- companies that are involved in higher education and research communications, but are not universities or related organisations.
4. HONORARY MEMBERSHIP is awarded to persons who have attained acknowledged excellence in the field of communications and/or higher education and/or have made major contributions to EUPRIO.
Candidates to individual and institutional membership must present the admission form to the National Representative of their country. If the country has not a representative yet, they may present the admission form to the President.
Candidates to associate membership present an admission form to the Executive Board. Institutions/organisations, then, have to make a choice between the category of membership for their employees, who want to become members of Euprio.
Members will pay the fees to their National Representative or, if the country has not a representative yet, directly to the Treasurer.
The current fees are:
- individual and associate: 112 Euros
- institutional: 224 Euros
Fees are to be paid not later than 30th June 2014.
Members who have paid the fees are entitled to attend the Annual Conference, to vote in General Assembly and to enjoy all rights derived from the membership.