- 600 € Euprio members 2017
- 800 € non-Euprio members 2017
- 220 € accompanying person
The registration fee for delegates (Euprio members, Euprio Members from Germany and Euprio non-members) includes admission to the full conference programme, the social and cultural events, the conference materials.
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes participation in the social and cultural activities (lunches, dinners, walking guided tour).
Social programme fees (optional) on Sunday July 2nd
(please make your choice on the registration form specific page)
Technoseum Mannheim: Inventions of the Industrial Age
free of charge
Trip to Heidelberg and guided tour of Heidelberg Palace
train ticket approx. 12 €
- fill in the left part of the form with personal data, taking care to do it once (only one e-mail address!), and submit it
- follow the instruction in the e-mail you will receive to confirm the activation of your account
- go back to REGISTRATION, insert your e-mail address and password in the right part of the form and start to fill in your online registration.
How the parallel sections work
On Friday June 30th, you can choose between two options:
- to attend one Masterclass (part one and two)
- to attend two Workshops/Lectures (first round and second round)
On Saturday July 1st, you can choose:
- to attend one Workshop/Lecture (first round)
- to attend one Workshop/Lecture (second round)
The number of participants per Workshop/Lecture is limited to 40 people. When a session is fully booked, you cannot select it anymore.
About the registration form remember that …
your registration can be completed at different time, connecting to REGISTRATION. Please note that you should save your data (click on “save draft”) before skipping the registration form if you don’t submit it. Registration will be closed only when you submit it, receive the invoice and pay it.
Accepted method of payment
All registration fees should be paid in advance in EUR only by bank transfer after receiving the invoice by the Organising Team and made out to:
University of Mannheim – Schloss – 68161 Mannheim – VAT Number: DE 143845342
Account holder: University of Mannheim
Bank: Mannheim SuM GmbH
Sparkasse Rhein Neckar Nord
IBAN DE 32 6705 0505 0038 8477 32
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account. Please mention your first and last name and the code reference “EC2017″ on the bank transfer.
A letter of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by e-mail once the Organising Team has received the fully completed registration form and the related payment.
- Until May 31st, 2017: loss of 50% registration fee.
- From June 1st, 2017 to June 12nd, 2017: loss of 75% of the registration fee.
- After June 12nd, 2017 no refund will be possible.
Refunds will be handled only by bank transfer.
Deadline for registration: June 12th, 2017